Types of tape
Specialty tapes are custom quoted, please contact Customer Service.
Available in all colours and designs. It is made out of clear acrylic polypro. Freezer tape adheres to products stored in temperatures as low as -40°C. Excellent for food packaging due to resistance to low temperature, U.V. light and chemicals.
White tape printed in red from a selection of standard imprints
* Please contact Customer Service for a list of standard imprints
- POLYPRO 48mm (2″) x 66m (215′)
- PVC 48mm (2″) x 66m (215’)
- For accurate pricing, order or quote specifications including a colour imprint in PDF format should be provided by e-mail
- Quotes will be e-mailed within 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays
- An art proof will be faxed to you 3-4 business days after order entry and credit approval
- Production time is normally 3-5 weeks after art and credit approval
- Rush service is not available for printed tape
- Imprint is stamped onto the tape, similar to the hot stamping method
- Tapes can be flooded to other colours (at extra cost)
- Tapes can be printed with up to 3 different colours
- Imprint plate costs will vary depending on the imprint
- Any artwork adjustments and imprint date changes are extra.
- A separate plate is required for each colour of the imprint
- Special pricing for self-promo with printed tape orders is not available
|PVC – 35 Micron||Polypro – 35 Micron|